Hello and thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Northern Neck Land Conservancy’s annual Boots & Barbecue event! Local exhibitors and demonstrations that reflect the rural character of the Northern Neck are very important to this event’s success.
Boots and Barbecue
2022 Location: Waterloo Farm, Owens Drive, King George, VA
Saturday, September 17th
- Northern Neck Land Conservancy does not charge a fee for display space.
- We ask that exhibitors who would like to access the buffet line help us cover the cost of the event by purchasing a badge. Badges are $20 per individual for the food buffet.
- Exhibitors should plan to set up between 10:30 and 12:00.
- Event hours are 1:00 – 4:00.
- Event take down will start at 4:10.
- Please bring your own pop-up tent, table, and 1 or 2 chairs. We prefer white 10’x10’ tents, if possible.
- Registered exhibitors will receive location and other details closer to the event.
All proceeds from Boots and Barbecue support Northern Neck Land Conservancy’s work to help regional landowners establish permanent conservation easements and our commitment to steward these properties in perpetuity.
Thank you for committing to an exhibitor space. You are advancing our mission to preserve the rural heritage of the Northern Neck by conserving its lands, water, economies and culture for future generations.
To secure your spot, please complete the form below, or open in a new tab here. You may also contact us to receive a printed copy of the form.
To pay for exhibitor access badges, visit: nnconserve.org/donations/exhibitor, mail a check to NNLC, PO Box 697, Warsaw VA 22572, or call our office to make other arrangements: 804-250-2334
Feel free to call or email with any questions or for further information.